- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Welcome to Calabasas Chiropractic
Your Calabasas Chiropractor
Dr. Robert Wolf, D.C. is a chiropractor serving Calabasas and the surrounding communities. As an established and well known chiropractor, he and the rest of the friendly team at Calabasas Chiropractic are dedicated to chiropractic solutions to target your unique needs:
|· Neck Pain Relief||·Upper and Lower Back Pain Relief|
|· Auto and Work Injuries||· Sports Injuries|
|· Massage and Nutrition||· Headache Therapy|
|· Family Practice||· Physiotherapy|
Calabasas Chiropractic and Rehabilitation Therapy is a firm believer in the natural approach to health through the science of chiropractic. Dr. Robert Wolf offers a complete program of specific,individualized chiropractic care for each patient, including analyzing your lifestyle and recommending the needed changes to keep you in the best possible health. Also, Dr. Wolf can analyze your spine and whether the pain is in your back, neck, head, shoulder, arm or leg. He will use gentle, proven techniques to relieve your pain. He will then work with you to prevent its future return. He has a vast array of therapy tools to help improve or maintain health including; Electronic Muscle Stimulation,Ultra Sound, low level light Therapy, Nutritional and Massage Therapy.
Congratulations to Robert Wolf's Practice for winning the 2015 Patients' Choice Awards in Calabasas Chiropractor
Verified by Opencare.com
- 2014 Awarded "Chiropractor of the year", Consumer Business Review
- 2013 Awarded "Chiropractor of the year", Consumer Business Review
- 2012 Awarded "Chiropractor of the year", Consumer Business Review
- 2011 Awarded "Chiropractor of the year", Consumer Business Review
- 2010 Awarded "Chiropractor of the year", Consumer Business Review
- Over 20 years of experience as a Chiropractor
- 1995 Awarded "Chiropractor of the year", Consumer Business Review
- Listed in Gilford's Who's who (Professional) in 1993
- Listed in Guide to America's Top Chiropractor's 2006 & 2008
- SCV Living Magazine "Best Chiropractic Office" in Santa Clarita Valley
Chiropractic is a primary health-care profession that specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of the nervous system and spine. Spinal mis-alignments cause muscle tension and nerve symptoms such as pain, numbness, and tingling in the spine, arms and legs.
|Click here to learn About Chiropractic.|
|Whether at home, at work or at play, you put your body through a lot each and everyday. Loss of joint movement may be caused by your everyday lifestyle, through accident and injury, or just simple wear and tear.|
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 818-880-6306
If you would like to stay informed about modern chiropractic care or if you want to start receiving free articles about health and wellness news, please subscribe to our bi-weekly newsletter, even if you are not a patient. Once you are subscribed, you will be able to explore our member wellness section and take advantage of our animated exercise videos, wellness articles, and other resources.
Click here to Contact Us.
Calabasas Chiropractic & Rehabilitation
Dr. Robert Wolf D.C.